Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Love - a clean and simple card - Fiskars Challenge

I 've been having a major sort out of my craft supplies and found bits and pieces I wanted to use up - like peel offs.

I stamped, embossed and cut out 2 hearts and then created 'ribbons' for them to dangle from by using double sided tape which I coated with glitter. That is such a simple but effective technique.

The 2 little tiny pearls on the hearts are the first thing I've used from some gorgeous crafting goodies sent to me by friends across the pond... Anita and Sue, I'm waving! xx

I am entering this card in the UK Fiskarettes Spring Challenge: Fiskars Spring Challenge, All you need is love

5 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Anna,
You have a lovely blog! I love your Valentine cards. It is wonderful when you get to use things like that. I love making Valentine cards as well!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your very kind comment.
Hugs,
Terri

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Waving back!!! I love the metal on this! Very cool clean and simple card!!!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card, Ana! Love the two sided tape technique :)

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card! Love the hearts. Kim

Mold Removal Fresno said...

This was great to reead